- Area: Pham Ngu Lao St, De Tham St, Bui Vien St: Pick up at 8.00 AM- 8.20 AM. Free pick up and drop off service
- Out of above area: Pick up at 7.30 AM- 7.45 AM. Pay extra 4 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off service. If not, please go directly to our office (221 Pham Ngu Lao St).
- Return 7:00 PM
- Duration: 2 days
- Hotel: 2 star hotel
- Category: Sightseeing Tour
- If you travel alone, please
Vivamus vel sem at sapien interdum pretium. Sed porttitor, odio in blandit ornare, arcu risus pulvinar ante, a gravida augue justo sagittis ante. Sed mattis consectetur metus quis rutrum. Phasellus ultrices nisi a orci dignissim nec rutrum turpis semper.
Recent Posts by admin
- Boarding time: 06.45pm-07.15pm
- Cruising time: 07.15pm-09.15pm
- Cancellation/ change charge:
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
- Price excludes return transfers from hotel to Bonsai Boat, drinks. If you want to arrange private transfer to Bonsai Boat, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Price: 15 usd/4 seat car/ 2 ways; 25 usd/ 7 seat car/ 2 ways. 35 usd/
The festival is held annually by the Chinese living in Hoi An on the 23rd of the 3rd month of the lunar year, at the Fujian and the Duong Thuong Assembly Halls. However, most of the other member of the society pitch in and participate during the festivities. Devotees come to this pagoda from far away places in order to pray for happiness, prosperity and fulfillment. According to the legend, Lady Thien Hau was
Recent Comments by admin
No comments by admin yet.