- Day 01: Arival , cruising in Ha Long bay
- 7h30-08h00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay
- 12h00-12h30: Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
- 12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
- 13h15-14h15: Vietnamese lunch served on board, during crusing toward Ha Long bay.
- 14h30: Visit the Ba Hang floating fishing village by Sampan.
- 16h00: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
- 17h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
- Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
- Day 2 : Explore more Halong and Lan Ha bay
- 6h00-6h30 : Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee.
- 6h30-8h00: Light breakfast is served.
- 8h00: Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight.
- 17h00: Re-check in the cabin
- 19h10: Buffet dinner is served at the Restaurant.
- 21h00: After dinner, relax on deck.
- 18h45: Stop at Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
- 19h30: Have bufet dinner with seafoods provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
- 21h00-22h00: Join “ Happy Hour “ Program
- 22h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
- Day 3 : Cruising in Bai Tu Long and back to Hanoi (B, L)
- 6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
- 7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast.
- 7h30: During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, pass through Trinh Nu Cave and Cua Van floating fishing village, Toad islet, and visit the pearl tourist village.
- 8h30: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
- 9h45: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
- 10h00: Have brunch and clear bills.
- 11h30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
- 12h00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
- 16h00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
Price : 325 USD ( Join Tour )