- Visit My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho – Chau Doc
- Free pick up and drop off service for area: Pham Ngu Lao St, De Tham St, Bui Vien St: Pick up at 8.00 AM- 8.20 AM
- Out of above area: Pick up at 7.30 AM- 7.45 AM. Pay extra 4 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off service. If not, please go directly to our office (221 Pham Ngu Lao St).
- Return 6:00 PM
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Code: MK 3 MT-BT
- If you travel alone, please pay extra 36 USD for single supplement. You will not share room with other passengers.
- If you want to upgrade accommodation to 3 or 4 star hotel, please email to email@example.com
- For Join tour, Please inform us your room number 1 day in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and present yourself at hotel’s lobby on the travel date.
- What to expect for JOIN TOUR?
- Pick up is not fixed time. We need to pick up other customers at the same time
- Travelling in small bus with 45 other customers
- Tour guide can’t answer all your questions. He need to serve other customers at the same time
- Travelling with both Vietnamese and foreigner tourists. Some Vietnamese tourist have bad manner which is not suitable for your culture and may affect your trip
- We could not apply Money back guarantee policy for JOIN TOUR
- Don’t expect too much about join tour quality. This is budget tour. Price just cover transportation fee, tour guide, entrance fees and meal. If you expect more, please go for PRIVATE TOUR.
- Visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market in Mekong River.
- Find out the life of local people there
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market
- You can see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here
- You can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
- Visit rice husking milk and a rice noodle making shop.
- Visit crocodile farm
- Visit the Thot Not Bird Sanctuary and Sam Mountain
- Visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang
- Enjoy a boat cruise up the Tonle Sap River
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Chau Doc ( L / _ )
- 7:30 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised). Depart for My Tho.
- Take a leisurely boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by traditional stilt houses and fruit plantation.
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island.
- Lunch served in the heart of the orchard.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees.
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle.
- After trekking through the fruit plantations on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat.
- Proceed to Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit the Sam Mountain and the caved pagoda, Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier.
- Dinner on guest’s account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc.
- Day 2: Chau Doc – Long Xuyen – Can Tho ( B / L )
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Take a morning boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the Cham weaving village.
- Depart for Can Tho via Long Xuyen. Visit the Bang Lang bird sanctuary, the incense stick village and the crocodile farm.
- Check in on arrival. Free in the evening.
- Dinner on guest’s account. Overnight your chosen hotel in Cantho.
- Day 3: Phong Dien – Cai Rang ( B / L )
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market which is at its liveliest at this time of day.
- Keep cruising through the small channels system, stopping off to visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta.
- Visit a second floating market (Cai Rang).
- Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City via Vinh Long to visit the local snake market.
- Finish the trip at your hotel around 5pm. End of services.
|Join Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour|
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-7 Pax||8-20 Pax|
|100 USD||460 USD||357 USD||266 USD||210 USD||175 USD|