- Area: Pham Ngu Lao St, De Tham St, Bui Vien St: Pick up at 8.00 AM- 8.20 AM. Free pick up and drop off service
- Out of above area: Pick up at 7.30 AM- 7.45 AM. Pay extra 4 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off service. If not, please go directly to our office (221 Pham Ngu Lao St).
- Return 7:00 PM
- Duration: 2 days
- Hotel: 2 star hotel
- Category: Sightseeing Tour
- If you travel alone, please pay extra 18 USD for single supplement. You will not share room with other passengers.
- If you want to upgrade accommodation to 3 or 4 star hotel, please email to email@example.com. Pay extra 15 USD/1 pax for 3 star hotel and 25 USD/ 1 pax for 4 star hotel
- For Join tour, Please inform us your room number 1 day in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and present yourself at hotel’s lobby on the travel date.
- What to expect for JOIN TOUR?
- Pick up is not fixed time. We need to pick up other customers at the same time
- Travelling in small bus with 45 other customers
- Tour guide can’t answer all your questions. He need to serve other customers at the same time
- Travelling with both Vietnamese and foreigner tourists. Some Vietnamese tourist have bad manner which is not suitable for your culture and may affect your trip
- We could not apply Money back guarantee policy for JOIN TOUR
- Don’t expect too much about join tour quality. This is budget tour. Price just cover transportation fee, tour guide, entrance fees and meal. If you expect more, please go for PRIVATE TOUR.
- You will have chance to visit Cai Rang floating market in Mekong River.
- You will find out the life of local people there
- You can see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here
- You can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
- Visit rice husking milk and a rice noodle making shop.
DAY 1: Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
7:30 AM Pick up at your hotel in HCMC. Depart for My tho. Take a leisurely boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by rows of traditional stilt houses and fruit plantations. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to Tortoise Island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. After trekking through the fruit plantation on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat. Go straight to Can Tho. Have dinner by yourself. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho. (Family home stay can be arranged on request.)
Option 1: Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the afternoon. You can also visit a village, meet the local people, have dinner with them and enjoy their music. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho.
Option 2: Homestay (D )
Transfer by motor boat to a small village in Cai Rang district. Check into your riverside cottage. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people. Join a family as they prepare dinner, then share the meal with them. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors. Overnight in your riverside cottage.
DAY 2: Cai Rang floating market (B/L)
7:00 AM After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City
|Join Tour||Private tour||Private tour||Private tour||Private tour||Private tour|
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-7 Pax||8-20 Pax|
|65 USD||364 USD||196 USD||147 USD||120 USD||91 USD|