- Area: Pham Ngu Lao St, De Tham St, Bui Vien St: Pick up at 8.00 AM- 8.20 AM. Pick up at 8.00 AM- 8.20 AM. Free pick up and drop off service
- Out of above area: Pick up at 7.30 AM- 7.45 AM. Pay extra 4 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off service. If not, please go directly to our office (221 Pham Ngu Lao St).
- Return 5.00 PM- 6.00 PM
- Duration: full day
- Tour type: Join Tour/ Private Tour
- Category: Sightseeing Tour
- Code: MK 1 MT
- For Join tour, Please inform us your room number 1 day in advance via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and present yourself at hotel’s lobby on the travel date.
- What to expect for JOIN TOUR?
- Pick up is not fixed time. We need to pick up other customers at the same time
- Travelling in small bus with 45 other customers
- Tour guide can’t answer all your questions. He need to serve other customers at the same time
- Travelling with both Vietnamese and foreigner tourists. Some Vietnamese tourist have bad manner which is not suitable for your culture and may affect your trip
- We could not apply Money back guarantee policy for JOIN TOUR
- Don’t expect too much about join tour quality. This is budget tour. Price just cover transportation fee, tour guide, entrance fees and meal. If you expect more, please go for PRIVATE TOUR.
- You will have chance to visit floating market in Mekong River.
- You will find out the life of local people there
- You can see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here
- You can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
Take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal.
- Then pay a visit to My Tho’s colorful street fruit market alongside the canal to soak up the lively atmosphere and watch the locals trade their produce.
- Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to Tortoise island.
- En route, view the fishing port, the traditional stilt houses and boat building workshops, and the other three evocatively-named islands – Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn islands.
- Enjoy a sumptuous lunch served right in the heart of the orchard to the accompaniment of Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by the islanders.
- After visiting the coconut candy mill, take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal.
- Then continue to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconuts”, to see a typical agricultural model known as “Garden – Pond – Cage”.
- Enjoy a relaxing cup of honey tea before returning to My Tho via Tan Thach natural canal, cruising under the shadows of water coconut palms. Return to Ho Chi Minh City by bus.
|Join Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour||Private Tour|
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3-4 Pax||5-7 Pax||8-20 Pax|
|20 USD||147 USD||84 USD||60 USD||49 USD||36 USD|